Dynamics 365/AX Solutions Architect
Global business consulting organization enabling clients to leverage Microsoft-based digital technologies to automate, grow, and transform their business. Founded in 1999 and a Microsoft Gold Partner since 2003. Microsoft Dynamics AX Partner since 2009. Dynamics CRM and full Dynamics 365 Partner for over a year now.
- 17 consecutive quarters with a CSAT above 4 out of 5
- 96% of our clients are satisfied, with 93% willing to proactively recommend us to their peers
- Privately run by Founder/ CEO focused on client outcomes – not shareholder demands
- Full Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution provider – ERP, CRM, Talent, Field Service and more
- Cross-platform mobile app, IoT & AI solutions enable improved process automation
- Azure Managed Services and 24/7 Support to ensure maximum uptime
- One of 12 partners licensed to implement alongside Microsoft Consulting Services
- Developer for Microsoft for over 15 years working on Dynamics, Sure Step and mobile applications
- $0 in debt provides financial stability and commitment to our clients
Notes from Hiring Authority
The delivery methodology includes a combination of more junior consultants doing a mix of support work while also getting mentored by the senior consultants on client project work. The Sr. Consultants are focused on ensuring overall customer success and satisfaction. Sr. Consultants are rewarded based on customer satisfaction levels with bonus opportunities.
Compensation for Sr. Consultants is a combination of base salary + incentive based on customer satisfaction scores + internal initiatives to improve the company itself(could be new I.P. or mentorship programs).
Opportunities beyond just the typical billable consulting.
Business Applications Team: AX & CRM work plus some Azure services integrated, machine learning, IoT, Power BI. Positioning as managed services combining with both technical and functional.
Got into CRM last year, has hired 3 full time folks so far.
Every project has a separate Project Mngr - Consultants do not serve this role anymore.
50/50 between US team and Europe. Most of US team is services delivery team. Heavy on marketing and technical on the European locations.
In the US, HQ is outside Chicago. Most of the projects have been in the Midwest and on East Coast, but they do cover the entire US.
Consultants are dispersed across the country, any geography is fine.
They do alot of rapid deployments. Overnight travel averages 50-75%, but open to folks that are ok up to 50% only.
Grew about 25% last year, plans for about the same this year. Demand is pretty consistent for growth.
75-80 permanent and 10-15 full time contractors currently.
Location: Virtual, position can be based anywhere
Travel: 50-75% on average. However, they can accommodate individuals that are not interested in more than 50% as well.
Reporting: Position will be reporting directly to the US Services Manager
Compensation: $125-150k/yr + multiple bonus programs and strong benefits
Opportunity: If interested, there is a strong opportunity to quickly move into a leadership capacity.
The Solution Architect is a lead role that provides complete life-cycle consulting services for clients and requires the knowledge and skills that are both broad and deep. The Solution Architect helps identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities while continually driving existing projects.
- Responsible for Solution Architecture of the project – leads design, development and testing areas and is responsible for successful processes across all areas.
- Subject matter expert for application configuration and design, optimizing features, user experience, data integrity, system performance.
- Drives the effective transition of requirements to project team, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for a successful delivery to the client. Skills/Knowledge Required
- Broad and deep experience in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 / AX system including functional and technical areas as well as specific industries.
- Minimum of 5 years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 / AX experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field of experience.
- Provides leadership to the project team members, motivates, guides, develops, counsels (mentors).
- Leads, manages and develops technical specifications for Microsoft Dynamics 365 enhancements and integrations with other business applications in a close collaboration with project team.
- Supports and supervisors team members with their daily project related tasks.
- Participates in our people development strategies and supports project related goals for each employee.
- About You
- Team Approach – You enjoy working with a multi-disciplined team and value the input of others.
- Communication – Possess clear and concise written skills, excellent oral communications and precise listening skills.
- Business Ethics – Have proven ability to establish solid relationships with your customers as a trusted advisor.
- Flexibility – You are able to flex and adjust to changes in project personnel, timelines and requirements as projects progress and evolve.
- Professional – You have the ability to maintain and project professionalism while interacting with “C” class client personnel – controllers, corporate accountants and chief financial officers, chief technology officer and chief executive officers.
- Technology – embrace and pursue the latest technologies that impact and interact with Microsoft Dynamics and companion products.