By: Linda Rosencrance
InsideView has released Insights 4.0, an updated version of Insights, its Microsoft-branded version of InsideView Sales. Insights 4.0 is embedded within Microsoft Dynamics 365, and this new version rolls out as Microsoft launches its Dynamics 365 cloud business suite.
Insights 4.0 is available at no additional charge with all Dynamics 365 Enterprise subscriptions in the US and Canada, and by exception in Australia as well as in several European countries.
The new release offers a better user experience within the new Microsoft Dynamics 365, according to officials. It adds the following features:
- New filtering capabilities to easily find and import the right contacts into CRM
- Discovery Center, where users can search InsideView’s database of more than 12 million companies and add them to CRM
- Custom field mapping to allow Insights data to easily update company and contact records in Dynamics 365
- Social feed suppression to enable/disable social media integration
- Social media stream customization to tailor the individual user experience
Because Insights 4.0 is more deeply embedded in the sales workflow, sellers can quickly find data, insights, and connections from within their Dynamics 365 environments and use that intelligence to close deals faster, according to company officials.
Dynamics 365 and Dynamics CRM online subscribers can turn it on by going to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customer Care Center.